As I'm in Grenoble for two months only, I don't know all places but I had spare time in august to visit the town. I visited few museum whose the natural history museum, called in french "Museum de Grenoble" . I'm going to talk about this because it's less well known that the others.
You can see minerals and rare animals like lynx or weasel. They are stuffed behind a display. But, the minerals are what I preferred because they are very beautiful. They're big and shining. They look likes jewels. Also, certain are fluorescent. I know there are other things in the museum but here what I've seen. That's why, I don't know what the visiting hours are but I think it's really depends on you: if you like it are not and if you walk slowly. So, you'll have surprises if you go. To access there, take the tram C and get off to the stop “Grenoble Hôtel de ville”. The museum is under a kind of porch, you'll see an elephant as a welcome.
At last, if the weather is good, you can walk in the park just near.
For paying it's whether the full price: 3 euros whether the reduced price: 2 euros (students up to 25).
For paying it's whether the full price: 3 euros whether the reduced price: 2 euros (students up to 25).
Does your museum have a name? What are the visiting hours? How much is the entry ?
RépondreSupprimerWhere is the museum exactly?
RépondreSupprimer