Saturday, October 29th
Hello my friends,
For my Thanksgiving holidays I went to Australia with my parents and my sister. Both of us we had always wanted to go in this country because it seems very beautiful and we didn't any hear to the school. After 22 hours of plane we arrived to Sidney. My parents had reserved in a small hotel. I were very exhausted but the next day we began to step out to visit the town. First, I loved the mix between the beaches and the buildings, it was original for me. The beaches were very big, I could tan as I wanted. Then, we visited museums. I loved the Art Gallery of New South Wales because aborigine art was exposed. I was also, fascinated by the flora and fauna: there were many plants that I've never seen of all colors. In a park, not far to Sydney we saw a big zoo with rare and endangered species like the red-tailed black cockatoo whose I joined a picture.
Love
Sheila
________________________________________________________
Site used:

Sooooo ... where in Australia did you go to Sheila ??? :o
RépondreSupprimer