- Passion
- work
- good
- focus
- push
- serve
- ideas
- persist
I think my secret to success is push. In my opinion, pushing is the base of the others secrets of succes. How want you have passion without pushing you, at least at the beginning? You can't! For example, when a child learns to read this can be very hard for him but his parents push him to read word after word at his own pace. And only after this effort, passion comes offering to the child the pleasure of the fancy. Alike, to focus I have to push me. At the beginning, certain things are hard to do, I don't feel like. For example, doing a tough homework can be depressing. Even if I enjoy the subject, I can be tired or think of my favourite websites. Nothing comes without anything. In the same way, serving people isn't easy. It depends on our education and social background, for example. Giving money whereas you need it means you must overcome your condition and see the others. If you go a new place and you're shy, you have to push you in a unknown world to create friendship. To success you must push you towards it. Don't wait for it comes in your hands. It will never happen!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire